Use Folders to organise boards in your Workspace. You can create boards inside folders, and move boards in and out of folders.
- Folders are only one level. You cannot create sub-folders (folders in folders).
- There is no limit on the number of folders in a Workspace.
- There is no limit on the number of boards in a folder.
- Folders can be re-named by any workspace member.
- Folders can be deleted. If there are any boards inside a folder when it is deleted, the boards will be moved to the root of the Workspace.