Billing & Subscription
Your plan, subscription, and payment details can be managed in the Admin panel.
Only people with the 'Owner' role can access Billing management.
Billing Management in the Admin Panel
In Billing Management, you can:
- See your current Plan
- Start a trial of a Paid Plan (if you've not had a trial already)
- Upgrade your Plan
- Manage your subscription and payment details
- View historic and upcoming payments
- View audit log of billing events
The time remaining in your trial is displayed in workspaces and boards
Once your trial expires your organization will be downgraded to the Free plan. If you are over the object limit when the plan downgrades, you will need to delete board objects before you can create any more.
You can only start a trial once per Organization space.
You can upgrade at any time while in the trial.
- 2.Choose your plan and billing schedule (monthly / annual).
- 3.If you select annual, choose your seat total.
- 4.Review the Plan summary.
- 5.Confirm the email address to receive billing communication (they will receive billing notifications and invoices)
- 6.Enter your payment details.
- 7.Once the payment is confirmed, your organization space will be upgraded. You may need to refresh to see the changes.
- 8.You will receive a confirmation email and invoice receipt to the supplied email address.
Our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. These are the supported payment cards:
- American Express
- Diners Club
If you wish to pay by invoice, please contact us.
Both monthly and annual subscriptions are calculated from the number of members in your organization.
You have controls to set limits on your team numbers:
If you have any questions about your Plan, please use the support chat or email us.
Monthly plans are "flex" plans. As you add or remove people from your organization, your subscription will be updated pro rata to reflect the changes. You next monthly bill will reflect the changes.
You can apply a "seat limit" in the subscription settings to cap your flex allocation from going too high (and costing over your budget). The Seat Limit is optional, and can be changed or removed at any time.
A monthly plan with a seat limit of 10 will only be charged for 10 members
If you exceed the seat limit, new people can still join the organization but are automatically assigned to the Viewer role. This is a read-only role which is free of charge, so they aren’t included in your bill.
People with the Viewer role can still join workspaces and view boards at the same time as others, but they cannot create anything or participate.
When setting up an Annual Plan you choose the number of seats upfront and this is how much you are billed for the year.
You can add additional seats to your Plan at any time in Billing Management. You will be billed immediately for the new seats, the amount is calculated pro-rata on the time remaining in your Plan.
Adding seats to an Annual Plan
You cannot decrease the seats on an annual plan, but you can free up seats by removing old team members or setting people to the (free) Viewer role.
To cancel your Plan, follow these steps:
- 2.In the Settings, choose 'Cancel Subscription'.
- 3.Confirm cancellation
- 4.Return to your Billing Settings. You may need to refresh to see the updates.
- 5.You can see the date that your Organization will be downgraded to the Free Plan.
- You boards will lose their privacy settings and revert to 'open to anyone with the link'
- Anyone who has a link to a board can then join the account
- It will not be possible for people to join your boards as a Guest - everyone must be a team member to participate on a board
- If you had set up integration via SSO that will no longer function
- You won't be able to create any further workspaces
- An object limit will be reinstated across the account
- You will be unable to add custom boards to your Organization's Template Library