Export your board
You can export the data from your board to use in your other tools, like Wikis, emails and backlogs.
You can export stickies, index cards, tokens and task cards.
You can export to:
- .CSV (for importing to JIRA or other issue trackers)
- HTML table (paste into a Wiki, like Confluence)
- Markdown (use in a markdown text editor, like Notion or Dillinger)
- JSON (use the JSON structure to import to other tools)
You can export the entire board, or make a selection of objects.
- 1.Right-click on your selected objects, or anywhere on the board, and select the export command. Export can also be found in the dropdown under the board name.
- 2.Select the object type you want to export
- 3.Choose the columns you want to include in the export
- 1.Tip - you can rename and re-order columns
- 2.Tip - Some column properties are customizable:
- 2.Created Date
- 3.Token Distance
- 4.Click 'choose output' to move to the next step
- 5.Select your output format (.csv, HTML, markdown, JSON) and use the
Downloadbutton to get your export.
1. Right-click to get the export option
2. Choose what you want to export, and choose the columns
3. Click next to choose the export format
4. Select the export format
5. Copy or download your export