Import data to your boards
There are two ways to import data into your board:
- 1.From text - just copy and paste directly into the board
- 2.Data - Drag/drop or copy/paste a CSV file or table data
Copy text from a document and each line will become a separate sticky note. Simple!
If you want to import structured data to a board, you can drop a .csv file onto a board (or directly paste the .csv data). You then map the data columns to board elements like stickies, zones, topics, tokens or task cards.
- 1.Drop a csv file on to the board, or paste the csv data copied directly from the file.
- 1.Note - You cannot import Excel (.xls) files yet.
- 2.Select the objects types you would like the data imported as - choosing from stickies, zones, groups index cards, tokens.
- 3.Confirm the import, and your data will be automatically created on the board for you.
- 1.Tip - You can undo an import with
Ctrl + z, or use the undo button.
1. Drop your csv file on to the board
2. Select the objects you'd like to create
3. Map your columns to properties
4. Choose a grouping (if applicable)
5. Your data will be imported to the board in the layout you choose!